The New Semester Resolutions Challenge is open for all students studying in any Universities, Colleges and Pre-University Schools in Malaysia.
Challenge Period: 17 September 2019 to 29 September 2019
The start of the new semester is much like the start of the year for students. Set one or a few goals to help yourself focus on things that you want to improve to achieve a better academic year.
It can be as simple as challenging yourself to achieve a better grade (i.e. from CGPA 2.5 to 2.8), sharpen your English proficiency, or pick up a new skill to be more competitive (Read: 5 Fresh Graduate Skills You Should Have).
Besides upgrading your skills and knowledge, you can also challenge yourself to be a better human by supporting a cause that you care (i.e. empowering underprivileged children, conserving the environments, etc.).
How to Challenge?
- Follow ZOM-IN Instagram, Share Your Goal on Instagram Story & Tag Us (@zomin_topnotch).
- Login to your ZOM-IN Profile & Share Your Goal in the “About” Section.
Anyone who tagged us on Instagram Story and shared the new semester goal(s) on ZOM-IN profile will automatically stand a chance to win our Editor’s Curated Stationery Set(s)!
PS/ Stay tuned on our Instagram for the sneak preview of the gifts!
Terms & Conditions
- This contest is open to all pre-u/college/university students residing in Malaysia.
- Kindly fill in your school name during the registration of ZOM-IN account.
- Contest period will run from 17th September – 29th September 2019.
- Only entries within the said duration shall qualify.
- Only one entry per account for each contest. Spammers will be disqualified. Please do not use multiple Instagram accounts or multiple email addresses to join the contest.
- All winners will get a set of the Editor’s Curated Stationery Set.
- Gifts will be sent to winners via postage services.
- Participant may only win once during the promo.
- Announcement of each winner is on the 2nd October 2019.
- Winners must send their contact details via pm latest by 6th October 2019.
- Winners must provide personal details such as Full Name, IC numbers, email address, contact number etc. for the redemption of prizes. ZOM-IN.com will not abuse or disclose any personal information of the winners to other parties.
- Disqualification Clause:
- Persons who are employed by, or are agents of, the promo organizers, sponsor or advertiser, their affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, and other related companies, including their media partners, promotions and advertising agencies, as well as said persons’ family members within the second degree of consanguinity or affinity, are not eligible to join the promo.
- Persons reporting regularly to the promoter, sponsor or advertiser under a contract or service and who, by the nature of the service they render may have direct and personal knowledge of the promotion. Spammers will be disqualified. This is when a person posts multiple entries on 1 account.